Potato Salad Nicoise
- Cook: 3 cups Boiled New Potatoes in water to which a clove of garlic has been added. Peel and slice and, while still warm, sprinkle potatoes with 1/2 cup heated white wine or 1/4 cup wine vinegar and 1/4 cup stock.
- Let stand 1 hour at 70Â°.
- Have ready 3 cups chilled cooked green beans, 6 skinned quartered tomatoes, which have been marinating in French Dressing.
- To serve, mound the potatoes in a volcano shape in the center of a platter garnished with Salad greens.
- Garnish the potatoes with Capers, Small pitted black olives, 1 dozen anchovy fillets.
- Alternate the tomato quarters and small heaps of the green beans around the potatoes.
|Nutrition Facts |
Serving Size: 12
Servings: 12 Servings
Amount Per Serving
Calories Calories from Fat
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat %|
|Saturated Fat %|
|Total Carbohydrates %|
|Dietary Fiber %|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|